Jeffrey Hawkins, FNP-BC
Jeffrey Hawkins is a valued member of our team at San Diego Cardiac Center. In charge of managing patient care, he ensures the patients experience excellence in every phase of care. He is experienced, extremely knowledgeable, and holds several professional certifications.
Now Accepting New Patients!
Background and Education
- Masters Science in Nursing, FNP, Simmons University, with honors, 2019
- Associate Science in Nursing, RN, Saddleback College, 2008
- Firefighter, EMT-P, Hazardous Materials State Certified, El Camino College, 2003
- Bachelor of Arts in Broadcasting/Business Management, Arizona State University, 1997
- San Diego Cardiac Care, 2019 – present
- Wellstar Healthcare, Kennestone Hospital, Marietta, GA, 2018 2019
- University of California San Diego, 2011 – 2018
- Sharp Healthcare, San Diego, 2011 – 2018
- Scripps Green Hospital, La Jolla, 2010 – 2011
- St. Francis Medical Center, Lynwood, 2009- 2010
- Orange Coast Memorial Hospital, Fountain Valley, 2006 - 2009
A Superior Level of Care: San Diego Cardiac Center
Our team of medical professionals at San Diego Cardiac Center is among the most educated, experienced, and talented in the region. We believe our patients deserve the highest quality care, personalized attention, and access to the latest developments in cardiac care.