Brian E. Jaski, MD, FACC, FHFSA
Backed by a Foundation of Knowledge
Now Accepting New Patients!
I decided to become a cardiologist while studying electrical engineering at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. I was interested in the chance to apply engineering principles to help patients with heart disease.
San Diego Magazine Top Doctor Awards
It was of great comfort to have him as my cardiologist.
Dr. Jaski scheduled the follow-up phone visit for me himself while I was still hospitalized. It was of great comfort to have him as my cardiologist.
He went above and beyond to care for me
Dr. Jaski called me on Christmas day to make a change in my medications because I was experiencing side effects. He went above and beyond to care for me. I hope he doesn't retire anytime soon.
Dr. Jaski is a very caring physician
Dr. Jaski is a very caring physician and knowledgeable about me and my concerns.
He is tops in my book
Dr. Jaski has been involved with my healthcare for 21 years. He is tops in my book. They have a great team.
A great doctor.
Dr. Jaski explains my test results so I understand my problem. A great doctor.
Dr. Jaski runs an excellent operation
Dr. Jaski runs an excellent operation, no time wasted, but the visit is always pleasant and informative.
He is a true professional
Dr. Jaski has been overseeing my health for over 20 years and I trust him 100%. He is a true professional.
Dr. Jaski is a top rate health care provider. He deserves a raise and recognition for his care and kindness. He is stellar.
Dr. Brian Jaski, Interventional Cardiology
Education and Training:
- Clinical/Research Fellowship: Brigham and Women’s Hospital
- Internal Medicine Residency: University of Chicago Hospital
- Medical Doctorate: Harvard Medical School
- Bachelors of Arts: Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Electrical Engineering/Biology
- National Board of Medical Examiners
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Subspecialty Cardiovascular Disease
- Interventional Cardiology
- Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology
- Medical Director, Advanced Heart Failure and Cardiac Transplant Program: Sharp Memorial Hospital Scientific
- Scientific Director of Research: San Diego Cardiac Center
- Scientific Director, Cardiac Catheterization Laboratory: Sharp Memorial Hospital
- American College of Cardiology: Working Group Transplant Cardiologist
- American Society for Artificial Internal Organs
- California Medical Association
- San Diego County Medical Society
Publication and Research Subjects:
- Heart Failure and Cardiac Transplantation
- Coronary Angioplasty
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass
- Endomyocardial Disease and Eosinophilia
- Artificial Heart Pumps
- Myocardial Effects of Milirinone
Web Site Creator: