I am grateful for the opportunity to help my patients live a fulfilling life. My passion for cardiology began during residency when I personally saw significant improvements in the conditions of critically-ill patients. I quickly realized cardiology held a special place in my heart given that minimally invasive procedures can make a major impact on quality of life. Patients are often anxious and vulnerable when seeing a physician. Therefore, my priority is to comfort and support my patients as well as promote their recovery every step of the way.
Matters of the Heart
The field of cardiology is growing rapidly and continuously emerging with new technologies. Staying informed about new advances is imperative for the care of our patients. Throughout my cardiology training I was exposed to the latest breakthrough therapies for cardiac conditions. Cardiology has progressed to enable us to make substantial improvements in many lives. I am excited to offer my patients some of the newer therapeutic options especially in structural heart disease.
Dr. Narula took great care
Dr. Narula took great care and carefully explained the tests to be done, the risks of my condition and options for treatment.
Dr. Narula has all my confidence.
Education and Training:
- Advanced Coronary/Peripheral/Structural Heart Training: Sharp Memorial Hospital
- Interventional Cardiology Fellowship: The University of Miami/Jackson Memorial Hospital
- General Cardiology Fellowship: Scripps Green Hospital
- Internal Medicine Residency: Drexel University College of Medicine
- Medical Doctorate: Drexel University College of Medicine
- Bachelor of Science: Wilkes University, Summa Cum Laude
- The John W. Fisher Outstanding Cardiology-Subspeciality Fellow Award
- Arnold P. Gold Foundation Scholarship Award for Humanism in Medicine
- Golden Apple for Excellence in Teaching Award
- Charles Block MD Memorial Prize for Excellence in Internal Medicine and Cardiology
- Biological Scholars Award for Highest GPA in Major
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Diseases
- American Board of Internal Medicine Interventional Cardiology
Presentation and Publication Topics Include:
- LAA Occlusion
- Coronary Intervention
- Peripheral Vascular Disease