Dr. Daniel Cepin brings a notable level of knowledge and experience to the advanced cardiac care team at San Diego Cardiac Center. He is board-certified in Interventional Cardiology, and has over four decades serving the people in the San Diego community experiencing cardiovascular diseases and conditions and are seeking advanced medical care.
Dr. Cepin has served in a range of professional capacities, including as an educator at the following institutions:
- Chief of Staff, Sharp Chula Vista Medical Center, Chula Vista, CA, 1993
- Vice Chief of Staff, Sharp Chula Vista Medical Center, Chula Vista, CA, 1992 – 1993
- Quality Assurance Committee Chair, Sharp Chula Vista Medical Center, Chula Vista, CA, 1992 – 1993
- Director, Intensive Care Unit, Scripps Memorial Hospital, Chula Vista, CA, 1990- 1991
- Clinical Instructor of Community and Family Medicine, University of California, San Diego, CA 1984 – 1985
- Assistant Professor of Medicine, Cardiology, Temple University Medical School, Philadelphia, PA, 1983- 1984
- Clinical Instructor of Medicine, Cardiology, Temple University Medical School, Philadelphia, PA, 1981 – 1983
Dr. Cepin has been a co-author of several medical publications:
- Shore, E.T., Cepin, D., Davidson, M. Metoprolol Overdose: Case Report. Ann Emerg Med 10:524-427, October 1981.
- Gash, A.K., Carabello, B.A., Cepin, D.. Spann, J.F., Led Ventricular Ejection Performance and Systolic Muscle in Patients with Mitral Stenosis. Circulation 67:148, 1983.
- Cepin, D., McDonough, M., Cardiac Sarcoidosis: A Case with Unusual Presentation. Archives of Internal Medicine 143:142, 1983.
- Cepin, D., James, F.S., Carabello, B.A. Peripartum Cardiomyopathy: A Case with Normal Systolic Left Ventricular Function Assessed Hemodynamically and Angiograpically. Chest 83:701. 1983.